21 April 2012

Words of Creative Inspiration



“Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it.”–Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

“The entrepreneur is essentially a visualizer and actualizer… He can visualize something, and when he visualizes it he sees exactly how to make it happen.” –Robert L. Schwartz




Larry Smith: Why you will fail to have a great career 




In this funny and blunt talk from TEDxUW, Larry Smith pulls no punches when he calls out the absurd excuses people invent when they fail to pursue their passions.






Explores 10 ways to stay creative while pursuing your passion




“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” - Confucius


“The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play.” - Arnold Toynbee


2 comments:

  1. I have the saying from Confucius etched on a rock which sits on my desk so everytime I sit down it reminds me of what I believe...

    ReplyDelete